Feature AnyReader 3.8:
- Reads files from disks with physical damage.
- Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
- Reads data as much as possible.
- Reads data from the erroneous network connections. It supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if connection was broken during the copy process.
- Support file sizes up to file system limits.
- Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface.
- Supports all modern Windows versions, including Windows® 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7.
- and many more!.